Thursday, October 11, 2007

I am the Cheese

As promised, pictures from the Glycines:

A view of the garden:



And a few of the port from the terrace:



I hope that is the beginning of a thunderhead you see over the Mediterranean in this one, as I'm dying for some weather other than hot and sunny (I'm starting to believe I never actually left Southern California. Someone would tell me if I'm just delusional in some mental institution in San Diego, right?):



I will get more up as I take them, but don't expect too many of the city itself, as stopping and whipping out a camera is a sure way to get the kind of attention I don't really want right now. And I'm not sure what the golden dome is in the pictures, but the building is currently under construction all night long, with a crew that makes prodigious use of what sounds like some kind of very powerful pressure-washer.

No comments: