Monday, November 19, 2007

Controlling the means of production

Since this is "the most popular blog that I have ever written for," I figured it would be a good forum for the dissemination of good music. Everyone should go download and love the new sungiant album: http://www.anachronatron.blogspot.com/ Really though, I've listened to it like seven times in a row now, and its friggin' great.



In other news, everyone should be happy to know that I have neither tuberculosis nor syphilis. I am now cleared (medically, not administratively) to live in Algeria. I also got to keep my chest x-ray, which is pretty fun. Does everyone have a family of pixies living in their lungs? I assume they are there to help...

2 comments:

Alison said...

Ooh! I got to keep mine, too! I'm going to put it up on the wall since we don't have much else to decorate the apartment with.

And...Congratulations!!

Kim said...

I can't tell you how very relieved I am to learn--for the entire community's sake--that you are, in fact, not syphilitic.

Happy (belated) (non-commercial) Thanksgiving!